Friday, February 14, 2020

Valentine's from weekend to weekend.

   Greg and I participated in a really fun event last Saturday night, a Sugar cookie taste off. We went with our friends, Sabrina and Jason, who told us about it and it was super fun! Who doesn't want to taste and judge 8 different sugar cookies from local cookie vendors around the valley. All were yummy but there were definitely favorites. The one with the lime was the winner. We also got free drinks/soda, there was a photo booth, a fun swag bag with coupons, apron and other trinkets and a raffle. Greg actually won a really pretty gemstone necklace. I wish I was filming so you could see how silly/excited he reacted. Anyway, he gifted me that necklace for Valentine's Day, he's very generous.
My favorite were 4, 5 & 6.


The cookie providers and our score cards.

A perfect way to celebrate Valentine's Day a few days early.
     When we got home Saturday night this was how we found Charlie. She was actually pretending to be asleep, as a surprise for us, but fell asleep for real before we got home.
Who sleeps like this?
     I realized recently that I'm going to have to have Carter do Charlie's hair on the days Greg and I are in St. George, which is coming up in just over a week, so I had him practice the other morning and he actually did a good job with the pigtails.

    And this puppy got a haircut and looks so handsome.

    And per tradition, we had our heart shaped pizza for Valentine's dinner. The small bottles of sparkling cider were a total win with the kids.


We had four kids to start and Carter came a little late to the party so he's not in the photo. Isaac had to work, bummer!

     So that was our fun week. Can you believe it's already the middle of February!? I'm just happy we've seen the sun more this week. NO MORE SNOW, PLEASE!!

No comments: