Friday, March 13, 2020

Pets and MORE pets!!

      So.....what a week!! I've never seen such drastic events in my life but I believe we're witnessing history that will hopefully only bring about positive outcomes for our country and specifically our local areas. I'm a little put off with all the mass purchasing of basic supplies at all the stores and causing unnecessary panic but I guess it just comes with the territory. I'm just glad I was prepared and didn't feel the need to join the insanity. As for us, we're just going along life as if all is normal, at least as much as possible. School is canceled for at least two weeks maybe longer, but that's a good thing, I think, as far as preventative measures go. 
       We dog sat our neighbors dog over the weekend, which was fun. Greg always wins the dogs over. We treated Judy to lunch for her birthday last Saturday AND we decided to take on a dog guardianship for the cutest mini-bernadoodle. We named her Georgia and she's adorable.
Greg with the neighbors dog and Smalls

Charlie on a cellphone in a phone booth at the soda shop.

Lunch with Judy at Chubby's. Fun time!
    Oh and Carter, his buddies and Greg did a little fishing at the local pond. Carter was on FIRE!

    And the biggest downer of the week was eating my last handful of jelly beans! What's worse is not knowing when I'll get more now that traveling is a lot more complicated. Farewell Glucojel, it's been a great four months!

    And here's GEORGIA!










She's a sweetie!
     It's a little stressful to think about our future and witnessing what is truly events we've been learning about our whole lives. It's one thing to see and hear about them from a distance but when they effect your regular day to day lives it can all seem a little too real. I'm so thankful I have a knowledge of Jesus Christ and the hope and promise of peace and joy His teachings bring. We may live in some hard times but even in the difficulties we can still find joy in Jesus Christ. I'm not as scared of what the future holds when I know I have a loving Savior to lead the way through it all. I pray the Lord will keep my family and friends safe and well through all this uncertainty.

No comments: