Friday, July 24, 2020

Swimming & Hiking!

     Before I forget, we purchased a new sofa and it's a little bigger then our old sofa but much better so we'll adjust to the extra foot or so of extra seating. Lets hope this couch lasts a little longer and wears a little better then the last one.

       Our friends had us over for dinner and swimming this week and almost all of our kids were there and had a blast! There's nothing better then a summer swim night in a private pool!
Charlie loves the water!


She not only braved the slide but jumped off the playhouse deck I just didn't get a picture of that.


McClane also loves the water.


Brock is actually part fish I believe.


And Carter is the daredevil but I missed getting any good photos of him in action.
     
  I didn't get photos of the rest of the kids, including baby Beau, my bad!!
    
      Also this week, and last, we've had our favorite doggie visitors here. Four dogs sleeping on our bed every night gets a bit overwhelming but it's too much trouble to kick them out and listen to them whine or bark. 

      And Greg and I hiked Three Falls for the second time and actually made it to all 3 falls this time. Such a fun, pretty and easy hike! Great way to start Pioneer Day!




There's that massive house again!

    It's been a good week! I actually made my first move in 'back-to-school' decisions and hopefully my kids will be able to attend school in person starting sometime next month. Them wearing masks all day might be a bit interesting but I'm not arguing if that's what it takes to get them back to school and learning from the professionals. Here's hoping things magically improve after November! 

No comments: