Friday, July 17, 2020

Treats, baby Beau and simple procedures

     My Saturday doesn't officially begin until I get my Fiiz fix and a bag of goldfish to enhance the sweet deliciousness of my drink. It's one of my favorite treats without question! (If only it wasn't one of the highest caloric treats in my diet.)
The "Berry Bad Doctor " 'completes me'!
  
     McClane loves to snuggle any and all dogs that he finds lying around.
Smalls is always good for a snuggle.

     Cute baby Beau came to hang out for a few hours on Wednesday and she is a busy girl. She loves 'trapping' herself under the stool where we normally keep the dogs food and water.

     And today was my turn for a short stent in the hospital to have a few moles removed for vanities sake. I had a weird mole on the tip of my nose that was starting to annoy me and another, newer one, on my shoulder so I decided it might be time to get those removed. I have had this done before by a great plastic surgeon, the same one who did Greg's carpal tunnel surgery and he used to do these mole removals in his office so it was pretty simple but apparently over the years he's changed his views and no longer will do anything on the nose without general anesthesia because a needle in the nose is what he calls a "memory maker" so just to make it easier he puts the patient under and I LOVE being put to sleep! A medicated nap is a pleasant experience for me and waking up isn't bad at all so I was happy to sign up. The bill might be a little more but well worth it in my opinion. And as a bonus he removed several more moles on my face and neck so I got more bang for my buck!

The only real annoyance is the IV but still worth it!

     So now I get to 'recover' for a few days. I've already done 5 loads of laundry today so I'm pretty sure this recovery won't be anything special. And what a great time to be able to wear a mask!! Ha ha. Now I can keep my stitches under 'wraps' until things are looking a little better. Thanks Covid!

No comments: