Friday, July 31, 2020

Cute kids and more

     Charlie's never at a loss for friends to play with. What's comical is that she's one of the younger kids in her age group but a head taller then most of them. Her best buddy, JT just turned 8 and she practically towers over him. Lets hope this height discrepancy evens out some day.
Fun friends

Georgia lying like a throw pillow.
      
       Greg is one of the hardest working men I know. If it's not a problem at work it's a project or problem at home. He's got skills.

Never a dull moment or a day of rest for this guy.

      When Charlie and her friend JT keep arguing and bickering JT's mom gets resourceful. They don't look too miserable to me.
They squabble like siblings.

     A hot and happy week for us. I know the heat can be taxing for some and it definitely doesn't help Greg's watering chores but I sure love summer! I hate to think we're on the count down for school to begin. It feels like we've been in an endless summer and I actually don't mind it. I guess reality will hit me eventually.

No comments: