Friday, September 25, 2020

Good stuff

     Lots of fun things this week but no pet butterfly has emerged from the chrysalis but hopefully soon. McClane got to do the infamous Utah-shaped-cake project at school. It was a success and eating the 'topography' was the best part.

     Even 'Cat Cat' a.k.a. Sapphire thinks Isaac's car is cool.

     And sometimes I just have to document the simple moments like doing homework without throwing a tantrum.

    I went to a fun boutique and found a booth where they were making up different jewelry items with stones from many different temples and when they had this pretty stone from the Logan Temple I couldn't resist.

   I also couldn't resist picking up a couple cute clothing items for Beau. (I think that's the only reason Kayli invites me to go to this boutique because she knows I'll inevitably find something I just have to buy for Beau.)



      Charlie was so excited to share her tricycle with Beau.


   Here are a couple short videos of Charlie and Beau in action on the trike.






     And for some reason I'm feeling sentimental and had to capture some hand holding. I'm never sad to have a photo that reminds me of simple happiness.

     And how gorgeous are the neighbors flowers!? I'm so happy he shares!


     And not only did Beau ride the trike she also came over with a big announcement! What!?!? Bring on grandbaby #2!





     Best promotion I ever got was to big sister status and I'm sure Beau will love it just as much. Siblings are priceless!
     There was also a fun motorcycle ride to end the week but I'm always enjoying them too much to take a photo. Just know that the colors in the canyon were spectacular!

No comments: