Friday, May 7, 2021

'Cute' girls

     I had a little visit from Beau Wednesday morning and she was so sweet to let me do her hair and put earrings in her ears. She doesn't like to wear earrings so that was impressive all by itself. She also got a kick out of kicking the ball off the tramp repeatedly so I could fetch it for her. She's fun!
Beau in all her glory!

     And Charlie likes to take multiple videos and photos when she has the iPad and then they end up on my phone and I usually just delete them because they're blurry nonsense but today I decided to share just a sample of what I find on a regular basis. She's crazy!
What is she even doing?!

     So it's been a bit of a slow week. It's crazy to think it's already May and we're just a few weeks away from the end of the school year and our third high school graduate. Isaac bought his cap and gown yesterday so I guess he's going to walk with his graduating class on May 27th, that should be fun!

No comments: