Friday, January 7, 2022

A simple start to 2022

    We started our new year fairly simple. We spent a few hours with our neighbors eating yummy food and playing games but of course I failed to get any photo evidence of how we ended 2021. Just days into the new year my last living grandparent, Grandma Baker, passed away. I feel privileged to have had some special grandparents in my life and especially lucky to have one that lived until 91. I'm confident she's happy where she is and having a great reunion with lots of family and friends.
    And here are a couple photos I took this week.

Charlie likes to have her photo taken.

    One of my Christmas gifts from Greg was this Stanley insulated cup and Kayli was kind enough to help me decorate it with stickers representing some of my favorite shows/things. I still need a couple more but this is a good start.
 
    So that's how our first week of 2022 has gone. We're hopeful this year will bring positive growth and some grand adventures.

No comments: