Friday, January 21, 2022

Brock's 14th birthday.

    We celebrated Brock's 14th birthday recently. We didn't do anything too wild but he was mostly satisfied with our simple celebration style. Aside from Brock's birthday fun it's been a pretty simple week. 

Any excuse to have her photo taken.

Just what he requested.


Ice cream cake from Cold Stone. (I definitely prefer Costco's chocolate cake but it never hurts to branch out occasionally.)


 
    And on very rare occasions the cat decides she needs to nap in my lap and because it's such a rare event I decided I better document it.

 
    We do have basketball still going on and both Charlie and McClane are still figuring it out and having fun as they learn. I attended a few minutes of the local Lone Peak Varsity girls basketball game this week and it was definitely a different experience compared to 3rd grade girls and 5th grade boys. Ha! 

No comments: