Friday, February 25, 2022

Proof

    We had a nice week and another couple gatherings with Greg's buddies. I still don't have all the photos that were taken but I did get a couple while they sat around at our house. It's always fun when these guys get together and reminisce. 
Buddies for life

 

    Greg may be allergic to cats but they're not allergic to him.

Cuddling with the neighbor's cat on their sun porch.

    And occasionally I find selfies of Charlie on my phone.

 
 

Charlie and Kat.

    Recently Charlie's had a substitute teacher at school and he's fascinated by her hairdos everyday and refers to her hair as 'hair-origami' so now the pressure is on for me to 'impress' him with a different hair style every day. This 👇 was the most recent one. Next week is going to be a big disappointment because I'll be away in St. George and her hair is going to be far from fancy while I'm gone but I'm sure looking forward to a week down south where it might be a few degrees warmer then it is here.

 


    Greg is currently on a 'camp out' with the priest quorum. Charlie's basketball game was cancelled and she's planning on having a sleep over with her nieces and the rest of us are going to hang out and take it easy. And did I mention Greg and I are going to St. George next week?! I'm pretty excited about it!

No comments: