Saturday, February 19, 2022

Valentine's 2022

    We've had a great week but very few photos to share. Our Valentine's Day was simple but Greg did take me to Harley Davidson to splurge on a new ring, which I love. We actually had several fun visits with Greg's childhood buddies this week but I don't have photos. Other people took photos and hopefully I get them eventually and can post them on a future blog post. One of Greg's buddies was here visiting from Illinois for a funeral so it was a prime time to get together.
 
    And Marie requested a photo from when I was younger and I came across this gem and a few others and figured I might as well share at least one.
We had no idea what we were getting into!

    Only a few more days left of this month and then I get to escape to St. George with Greg while he attends his water conference.

No comments: