Friday, July 1, 2022

Fun!

    I don't know if anyone knows how obsessed I am with podcasts, maybe everyone knows, but I lucked out and actually got to meet two co-hosts from my most favorite podcast, "Nateland", Brian 'breakfast' Bates and Aaron Weber. They put on an amazing comedy show and graciously took a photo with me after the show. I just need to meet the other two hosts, Nate Bargatze and Dusty Slay and I'll be all set! What I really want is to have them show up for home made ice cream one Sunday night but I won't hold my breath. I will be going to more comedy shows at Wise Guys in the future though, it was such a great place and a fun night.

My guys!

    And now we have Jackie and her family here to join us in our July 4th celebrations, which should be a fun time!

No comments: