Friday, December 2, 2022

Tail end of our Thanksgiving trip.

    Our last day in Oregon was fun with some fun activities, including a little kickball and ice skating. 
 

 
    The Larson's zip-line was definitely a hit with everyone. 
 


Even I had to get in a ride or two.

Carter took to ice skating just like we thought he would.


Isaac wasn't bad either.


How adorable. David, Asher, Carter, Luke and Isaac.


Charlie enjoyed pushing her cousins all over the rink.


Brock wasn't sure how he felt about ice skating but he gave it go.


 

    Sadly I missed getting a photo of McClane, but he had fun and did great.

Fun times.

    We're now home and working on preparing for Christmas. We've got 75% of the decorations up and about the same percentage of Christmas shopping done. I'll never know how I survived Christmas shopping without Amazon! There's nothing better then shopping from the comfort of my own home and having things magically show up only a day or two later. A miracle of our day for sure!

    And our friend, Andy, let us participate with him in gifting the 'classic' Leg Lamp to our newly widowed friend and neighbor. She loved it!

Everyone needs a leg lamp in their window for Christmas!

    And a great friend and neighbor knows me so well and for my birthday gifted me this amazing pillow. Who doesn't want to lean back against this beast, Mr. Jason Momoa?! Even Greg's a little jealous of my pillow. 
 

    Now on to more Christmas stuff.

No comments: