Friday, June 23, 2023

A fun variety with several grandkid photos.

    We had such a fun weekend and week. We had a neighborhood workout before Saturday pancakes at our friends house. Tanner and his buddy came and led us all in a few different rotations of exercises and they plan on doing this for another 7 weeks, so that should be fun. The grandkids had so much fun, especially Harley, who really got into the workout and then into the dog kennel. Greg showed up as 'grandpa' after all the working out was done and of course there was more fun Sunday as we celebrated Father's day and had our weekly ice cream gathering.

Silly Harley.
Harley loves rides on the bikes.


Silly 'grandpa'.






A quick motorcycle ride on a beautiful Saturday afternoon.

Greg got to mow his new front lawn for the first time Sunday morning. (Don't judge, he wanted to for Father's day.)


A father's day gift bag from his non-wife and non-kids.


Cute Kenzie and Harley hanging out at ice cream.



 


Baby Elliot is always being snuggled by someone.


 

    I spent the better part of the week at girls camp and I don't feel comfortable sharing photos with the young women in our ward without permission so I'll just show you the view from our few hours at Deer Creek Reservoir on our last full day of camp. We sure live in a beautiful place!
 
    I'm sure there's several photos that were taken of just me but I don't know when I'll see them but I did plenty of hair braids, enjoyed every minute with our amazing young women and was in awe of our amazing camp director, her assistant and of course our young women's president and nurse. I feel blessed to be a part of such a great group, it's my favorite job in the church!



No comments: