Friday, June 2, 2023

Way less photos!

    We had a little less activity this week. We did enjoy time with friends, new and old. Greg, Carter, Brock and McClane are currently on a little adventure in Flaming Gorge with many of the young men from our ward and I'm enjoying some quiet time at home with a clean house and far less laundry to do. Charlie is rarely home, Isaac has work, so I'm really on my own and I'm not that sad about it.
    Here are a few photos from the week.

Cute baby Elliot was wide awake. In the back ground is the most amazing Young Women president and one of my closest friends, Stephanie.

A little rain doesn't stop us from porching.

More proof that Charlie is mostly with her 'new/other' family.

    I wish I would have taken a few more photos but it doesn't always occur to me in the midst of activities. Let summer break continue! So far so good!

No comments: