Friday, October 13, 2023

Leave it to Charlie

    I can always count on Charlie to have a photo or two with her friends that I can put on my blog post every week and this week that's about all I have, in way of photos. I did get my black license plates today so I was able to add at least one of my own photos, but enjoy the few cute photos of Charlie and her best friends.

They always have time for a photo-shoot.

Adorable.


 

    They especially had fun at the school's fall carnival. 

 


 

    And who knew I would get so excited over new license plates for my car. The black on black is what this car demands. She's so pretty!

 

    And the other highlight this week was a tour of the MTC with our ward youth group. I do have a photo but I don't feel comfortable sharing it since it's mostly of other kids that may not want to be featured on my blog. Just know it was a fun time and worth getting soaked in the rain as the night began.

No comments: