Friday, February 23, 2024

A variety of fun and sweet

    Our good friend had many amazing taxidermy displays at the recent hunting expo in Salt Lake and it was fun to go and see his skills on a massive scale as well as an endless variety of other hunting related things.

This display of sheep is a 'grand slam', one hunter, four species of sheep all hunted in the last couple years.


    Charlie had her final basketball game this week and did great. Here's to another successful basketball season.
Charlie's 2024 basketball team.

    I treated myself to a professional 'gel-nail' manicure and I'm obsessed! It might be time to raise Isaac's rent so I can afford to make this a regular thing.

I love stripes and polka dots!

    And I had the privilege of seeing baby Reese, in person, for the 3rd time now. She's so sweet! I can't get enough!


 


Look at that adorable little face!

    A lot of fun things this past week! And next week I get to spend the week living it up in St. George with Greg. Yippee!

No comments: