Friday, March 1, 2024

St. George adventures 2024!

       What a great week of sunshine and free-time! I love our 'every-other-year' trips to St. George! This week was no exception and I don't have a single negative, the weather was fantastic, we ate at great restaurants that we've never been to before and Greg had far more free time then in years past so we got to do a lot of our adventures together. Here's a few photos of some of the highlights. I really didn't take near enough photos for histories sake, but hopefully enough to remind us of all the fun. 
    Oh, and I broke records on my morning walks, walking probably the fastest miles of my life. There's nothing better then walking on flat trails in the sunshine.

First night just soaking up the freedom.

Hit a jewelry store and couldn't resist purchasing these little beauties. It's a miracle I didn't walk out with more!


Greg signed up for the skeet shooting activity for the fourth time and had a great time. The stranger in the bottom photo was our neighbors doppleganger so I had to sneak a photo for proof. (Sadly, he wasn't very good at shooting.)


We soaked up some sun by the pool.


I had a great book to read.


This is Greg's idea of pool-side photos.

Proof of my record-breaking walking-pace. 



We stopped by the most amazing donut shop. 


Talk about hard-decisions!

    I'm sorry I don't have more photos of the great places we ate and our fun visit with our friends, Greg & April but we did eat at some great places, like Morty's Cafe & Angelica's Mexican Grill and we really did have a great visit with Greg & April and their cute puppy, "Chunk". 
    It was a great week and we need to get away like this a little more often!
    Oh, and the kids all got along fine, back at the house, on their own, with a little help from friends.

No comments: