Friday, May 27, 2011

Naughty, Naughty!

   Well it was bound to happen but I was hoping it'd take even longer then 8 months.  That's right, McClane is crawling and life is over as we know it.  No more setting him down and walking away without worrying.  Gates will be back up and hindering my style but giving me some peace of mind.  This day always comes far too quickly.  Church won't be the same for a long time and my baby is just going to want to be more and more independent and that is not my favorite thing!  Aagh!!!

   There was a little more excitement this past week.  The new park here in Alpine had a grand opening for the splash pad that the kids enjoyed even though it was a little windy and cloudy.


 And remember when it snowed the very next day on our way home from Ben and Jackie's house after some yummy strawberry shortcake.  STUPID SNOW!!
   There was also baseball games for Mark this week.  Their team won both and even had one teammate hit a grand slam which was amazing!!  Too bad his parents were late to the game and missed it but that's the breaks sometimes. 
    And then finally some cute brotherly love!  Just think, only four more days of school left to go and then on to "summer" break.  We'll see how much summer weather we get but boy am I excited to have no homework for three months!  But I'm not excited for the constant messes in my kitchen.  Maybe I'll put a fridge and cupboard outside for the kids so they don't have to mess up my kitchen. Or maybe I should just ship them all off to Grandma and Grandpa's for the summer, even better!!

No comments: