Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy 2012!

    Well it's here, 2012 and we've survived the first several days of it.  I'm sad to say I didn't take many photos, in fact I only have one on my phone that I took on New Years day but Brock took about 25 with my phone the other day and I saved a few for your viewing pleasure.  He's quite the Photog.  I erased the blurry ones but here are a few of my favorites....
McClane hanging out behind bars to keep him safely away from the working treadmill.

Sad, locked away 'Twain'.

A self taken photo of our sneaky little 3 year old Photog.

A shot of the paraphernalia allowed in their 'prison'.

A close up of Brock.

And a super close up of Brock's mouth.

And another shot of sweet baby 'Twain'.
  So here are the two photos of our New Years activities.  Unfortunately I didn't take any photos New Years Eve with our friends over to celebrate with us.  I was too busy playing several games of "Pit/Spoons" and enjoying visiting with our great friends and neighbors.  Really it was just a great excuse to make several treats I've had a hankering for, namely my Grandma's Jello Cheesecake and slush in addition to several other tasty concotions shared by the neighbors and us.  The kids had fun but were a little disgusted with the early and short firework display our neighbor had and they were also a little bummed when the neighbors left a little before midnight but the kids still managed to make a ruckus all on their own as the clock struck midnight and I had my house clean and in order shortly thereafter so the new year could start out right.

   We also had a fun get together with some of Greg's relatives New Years Day/Night that was also fun and I'm proud to say I was on the winning team of our riotous game of Family Fued thanks to Craig and Torie Samuelson (Greg's cousins) who brought the game and ran the "show".  Team 2 ROCKS!!  Here are my two photos of our New Years.
The boys were thrilled to end the year 2011 with these Texas bad boys!


And here's the only photo I got of our New Years Day/Night celebration.  I was trying to get a shot of  McClane chasing the dog.

Hope you all have had a great New Year so far and here's to praying this entire year is one of joy, laughter and a million bucks!!  (One can always DREAM!)

1 comment:

manning's said...

We had a blast thanks for having us over.. You forgot to mention the winner.... and good old Andys singing.. ha,ha