Friday, January 27, 2012

She Did IT AGAIN!!

  I decided to post a day earlier then I normally do for a couple reasons which I'll share in a minute but first let me tell you that our Kayli has done it again, she got straight A's for the second term and is on her way to having her own cell phone.  I'm so happy she's finally taking this motivation and running with it.

   And in case you missed it on facebook here's a current photo of our little climber/trouble maker, McClane.  (And our nearly naked 4 year old, Brock, too, who can also be classified as a trouble maker.)

   And now the reason I'm posting a day earlier then my normal schedule, well it's because my computer is scheduled to be down for the majority of tomorrow.  And why, you might ask, is my computer going to be down for all of tomorrow?!  Because I'm getting NEW CARPET in my basement!  Can you read my EXCITEMENT?!!!  After nearly 7 painful years with the horrific burgundy carpet it's finally gone and new carpet is on the way.  For the majority of the week Greg's been home ripping out the old carpet and doing a few chores in preparation for the new carpet.  He took the whole week off (which I LOVE) and he's painted the ceiling, fixed a few holes and gouges in the wall and chair rail, painted the sides of the stairs and generally just been my cute handy man all week.  Today was suppose to be the big day for the carpet but there was a small delay with the delivery truck so it's officially tomorrow and you know I'll have before and after photos for you just as soon as my computer is back up and running.  You may already see in the photo with McClane on the basketball the one bedroom with just the concrete floor.  And the concrete floor is why there's a basketball in the basement, it's been the new "playground" for basketball dribbling and ultimate ping pong.  I can't wait to have everything back to normal and new carpet to vacuum!!  (You might think I'm kidding about the vacuuming but I'm actually quite serious, I'm a little twisted.)
  Stay tuned because I just might blog again before next Saturday in all my excitement!!

No comments: