Saturday, March 31, 2012

Boys!

    Not the most exciting week but here's a few photos I've taken of the kids this week.
McClane making a fort out of the laundry basket.

Isaac dressed as Thomas Jefferson and practicing his speech for his monthly book report.

McClane ready for a ride behind Mark.
So that's about it.  Mark and Isaac had their first baseball practices, Kayli attempted a little color guard practice but decided it wasn't the right time in her or our lives for such a huge commitment so she turned in her flag and decided maybe she'll try again next year.  (Don't judge me, but I was beyond relieved, the cost was most likely going to end up being nearly $2,000 dollars, NOT IN THE BUDGET!)  And today we get to listen to conference on TV meaning I get a little break from my primary responsibilities and our regular Sunday routine/chaos!  Now on to the rest of our weekend.

2 comments:

meg baker said...

I'm with you on the break from Sunday craziness. I sure need and welcome the break! Cute boys. We miss them!

meg baker said...

Oh in my brainless-ness I also meant to say Kayli is cute too... I'm just super used to saying boys, but how could I forget Kayli (she is growing up so quickly!) Well we miss you all:)