Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fire!

    It's always nice to have a fire in the back yard which we did twice over the long weekend we had.

  I thought I'd share about McClane and how cute he was being yesterday.  I already posted about it a little on Facebook yesterday but those who might not see facebook I'll share again how cute McClane can be.  He is actually quite a good little helper even though he can also be a big stinker and mess maker too.  He regularly helps me do laundry, pick up toys and throws garbage away whenever asked.  Well yesterday he decided to help scoop poop from the backyard and got the shovel and rake out that Greg uses for that chore and when he couldn't quite manage to make those two tools work together he went ahead and just picked the poop up bare handed and threw it in the shovel which was pretty darn hilarious.  Then just minutes after this, and after I thoroughly washed his hands, he was in the back of Greg's work truck, climbed up on the roof and was jumping on it like a trampoline.  Naughty but I still couldn't help but laugh.  Then while Greg was blowing all the leaves in the yard McClane insisted on taking over and was blowing the leaves himself.
He's just too cute!
 

   So that's all I've got to share for today.  It looks like some yucky weather is heading our way so I need to enjoy this fine Saturday as much as I can.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a good little helper. I am actually sitting her missing me some cooler (cold) weather. It is freakin hot and not even summer yet!! AAAAAaaaaaaahhhhh. I don't know if I can handle this. We need a place with A.C. but I am pretty sure we will be in this house all summer.=(