Saturday, October 27, 2012

She Never....

   Our teenage daughter is really a good girl.  She spends the majority of her time at home so we rarely have to worry about where she is or what she's doing, BUT often she does little and some BIG things that really push the parental buttons.  This is one of those little things...
     Just recently she complained that her water bottle was not in the exact spot of the fridge that it should be.  I quickly pointed out that if she put it away herself this problem would be solved.  She than informed me that she ALWAYS puts it away and NEVER leaves it out, someone just moves it once it's in the fridge.  I say, "HA!"  So this is the photo I took just shortly after this conversation and this isn't the first time (and I'm positive it won't be the last) since this conversation that this has happened.
Yes, this is her water bottle left out after dinner.  Curious!  (And I just might have texted this photo to her and demanded she come home from her friends house to put it away.)
    Now I'm not really complaining because Kayli is a helper and we couldn't live without her, but I just wanted to document that she is occasionally a LIAR!  Love you Keke!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Oh Kayli, the things you do.=)LOL.