Friday, August 23, 2013

The GirlS!

     That's right, girlS, as in more than one, CRAZY!  (Can you tell I'm still getting use to the idea of having another girl?). First, I failed to mention earlier that Kayli finally got a job.  YES!!  Against all her arguments and reasoning we 'convinced' her to turn in an application at Little Caesars after weeks and weeks of pestering her to get a job.  (Greg may or may not have started the process by getting the application and I may or may not have dropped by Little Caesars with Kayli and her application already in the car with me and forced her to take the application in.) Then, miraculously, about two weeks later a call came in, she had an interview and immediately after the interview she was informed she was hired and needed to come a few days later for orientation.  She's only worked a couple of days so far but once she's properly trained and a few employees leave for college I'm sure the hours will increase.
I must say, she's one of the prettier pizza makers I've seen.

     And our baby girl, well she's not quite yet working but she's keeping mom busy in all the BEST ways!  If you don't already know, I LOVE babies!!!!  And thankfully I've been blessed with fantastic babies and Charlie is no exception.  She sleeps great, eats great and is happy and mellow in between those activities.  And as you can guess she gets lots of love and attention from all her siblings in addition to mom and dad.  We're all just in baby heaven:-)
Nothing like a nap with a baby on your chest.
Um...that flower might be a titch too big;-)

    And here are just a couple of Charlie's many admirers and visitors.
Aunt Ninin came and had a snuggle just a few hours after Charlie arrived home.
Happy day, a new girl cousin to add to the Kmetzsch female population!  Uncle Justin and Aunt Cassity know just what to do with a baby girl.
The Larson Clan all the way from Oregon.
     And not to be forgotten, this 'little' family made a surprise visit this past week and it was great to see and visit with them!
      Oh yeah, and school started this week too, yuck!  Greg was home to help and has the first day of school photos on his phone so I'll post those maybe next week.


4 comments:

meg baker said...

Congratulations Kayli on being a working woman! That is exciting. Charlie looks sweet, we are excited for your family.

Elaine Baker said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that "The Larson's are coming for a surprise visit!!!" I'm jealous 'cuz they got to hold that sweet little Charlie first. Dang! Congratulations to Kayli too. She's going to love the paychecks and 'steps' to more independance. Having a job (especially nowadays) is GREAT!! Can't wait to squeeze that little angel (and all her brothers and sister as well).

Annie B Larson said...

see that "little" family, I don't think I would have opened the door. Your brave! Thanks for letting us visit even if it was brief.

Jackie said...

Oh, how I wish I could be there! I miss all of you so much! Charlie is too sweet even with that GINORMOUS flower on her head. lol. That's awesome Kayli got a job. Tell her to save, save, save! (yeah right lol) I wish I would have at her age.