Saturday, August 3, 2013

My blue eyed boys.

       Sometimes you have to wonder if eye color determines personality traits.  Isaac and McClane are my blue eyed boys and they're both extremely helpful.  They also can be a little dramatic and are expert tantrum throwers but I think all my kids have that personality trait.
McClane was perfectly content stacking muffin cups.

Isaac has become an expert slicer of all things 'taco'.
       We've had a pretty simple week from my viewpoint. Greg and Mark did spend all of Monday fishing but that's still a bit of a sore point with me so I'm not up for sharing photos but maybe in the future.  I will say the fish dinner Greg cooked last night was excellent so that's at least one positive from the day.  And just FYI, I'm on the induction list at the hospital for August 16th.  One week and six days left to endure.

2 comments:

Elaine Baker said...

Yay! Grandma Baker's birthday. And what's wrong with Greg and Mark going fishing? Everybody's gotta have a 'day off' sometime.

Jackie said...

I can't believe it is getting so close!! I wish we could be there to see your little girl in person.