Friday, August 30, 2013

A variety


Hopefully this video is viewable on other computers.
    I apologize if the video is crazy but I thought it would be fun to show little Charlie moving a little. And here are the photos of the kids first day of school.  So far we're surviving the school year after two weeks in.
Kayli's first day of her Junior year!

Carter's first day of 3rd grade.

Isaac's first day of 5th grade.
Mark's face says it all, 8th grade is going to be AWESOME!

Brock's first day of kindergarten.

Brock at the classroom door.  His exact quote, "Mom, I'm not going to cry."  I almost lost it but held it together.  He's too cute.

Lined up with the numerous other kinder kids.

Such a tiny hand compared to mom's.

And sometimes we just have a diaper changing party with these two.

She's already changed a ton.

Isaac realized he'd never had his picture taken with his favorite sister, so now it's officially documented. 

The first day of kindergarten deserves to be celebrated at Arctic Circle wouldn't you agree?!
     The funny thing about this little lunch date was that I'd ordered them hamburger kids meals and myself a couple of corn dogs and before I could sit down they had my corndogs opened and ready to eat so I had two hamburgers instead.  It's a good thing they're both so cute and ate all their food.
McClane still likes to 'hold it'.

And of course Kayli also likes to hold her as much as possible.
     So there's a plentiful update of photos and a little of our activities over the past week or so. The kids are definitely looking forward to this three day weekend.

2 comments:

Elaine Baker said...

Whenever I click on the little arrow (of the Charlie Rose video), it just goes to the next picture. So, other than not being able to view the video, the pictures are all adorable. I'm so happy Brock didn't cry. Can't wait to see them all in person.

Jackie said...

What a great bunch of good lookin kids you got there. They sure are growing up fast. Wish I could hold that little Charlie in person. I can't believe she is already 3 weeks old. The video didn't work for me either, but it does show her wiggling around without pressing play, so I do see her moving around in fast motion. We need to Skype sometime (as much as you love it=)so I can see more of little Charlie. Thanks for your weekly updates.