Friday, January 9, 2015

New man & Charlie snuggles

      Greg became a little 'grizzly adams' over the past few months. I don't blame him, shaving is a pain and if I were a guy I'd probably go with the facial hair too. He's been threatening to shave it off for over a month but the kids kept protesting and insisting he keep the beard and go for a "Duck Dynasty" look. Well after our trip he'd had enough of the beard and went for a more trimmed look. Here's the before....
     And now the "new" Greg......
     I think he's handsome either way but it's nice to see more of his face for a change but I think I'd opt for the full beard only trimmed up, not so bushy.
     So Charlie has learned that to get attention her best method is to go for kisses and cuddles because this generally gets the best reaction. She's also learning to pose for the camera. Here are some fun photos of both from this week.
Going for kisses in order to distract her brother from his game. (Sorry it's blurry, I accidentally erased the better photo.)

Snuggling McClane during lunch.

Just noticed the camera so now she's got to pose.

They love hanging on daddy when he's home for lunch.
     And in case you're wondering, (because I know you think about my kids and what they do ALL. THE. TIME.) this is honestly how much Brock loves his giant teddy bear.
Actually maybe this is how much the giant teddy bear loves Brock. Who knew an almost 7 year old boy would be so enamored with a giant teddy bear.
     So that's our week in photos. If you want to vote on Greg's facial hair feel free to leave it in the comments. I know he'll take all opinions into serious consideration for his future shaving decisions.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Cute pics of everyone. I really like your new family photo, but now it needs to be updated with Greg's new do. I think Greg's beard looks nice in the photo with McClane and Charlie.

Elaine Baker said...

Greg's beard has inspired his father-in-law, because now he (Jim) is sporting one.