Friday, January 23, 2015

Rub a dub, dub, three "men" in a tub

    Not a lot going on this week but I managed a couple photos.
This is cute now but if this was Mark, Kayli and Isaac you all might call the authorities!
       Greg decided it was time to make our vehicle more in sync with our numbers and found a pretty awesome bench seat at the local junkyard for a whopping $35. Now he just has to install it properly and we'll be set to hold all 9 of us with a seat or two to spare. My only concern is where to put all my groceries but I'm sure we'll figure it out. The seat will be going in facing forward unlike the photo below, which is why I'm concerned about cargo space but it'll be great for the kids.
These three are pretty thrilled with the idea of sitting backwards, too bad that won't be the case.
      So that's the jist for our week. We've got basketball games to enjoy this weekend and maybe I'll get to my taxes!

No comments: