Friday, May 8, 2015

Reminiscing!

      With Kayli's upcoming high school graduation there was a request from our ward for photos of all the seniors so they could put together a slideshow to present at their annual senior graduation dinner. This will be our first time attending the special night and I definitely had plenty of photos to go through and pick from. I thought I would share the photos I chose on this weeks blog post.


How cute is SHE!
Cutest Raggedy Ann EVER!
My modesty standards have definitely changed since this photo was taken.
So sweet!
Are you kidding me!? Look at Isaac and Mark!


We use to have just little people to worry about. Look how cute they all were.
I love Mark's winky face. And that could be McClane in place of Isaac.


       And this last one was just to tease Kayli, I did not share this for the official slideshow! I may be mean but not that mean. (Only mean enough to share it on my blog!)
Curlers gone WRONG!!

    And just in case you forgot what Charlie looks like because there's absolutely no resemblance to Kayli whatsoever, here's a photo of her for comparison.

     The graduation dinner is in a couple of weeks and I'm excited to see what it's all about. It was definitely fun to have an excuse to go through several family photo albums and remember when we had fewer children and NO teenagers! Time flies when you're having fun, that's for sure!

3 comments:

Elaine Baker said...

Those are all cute photos. Wish I had a blog and I could put up the photo of you in your underwear outside our little house up at the ranch. Kayli would love me!

Jackie said...

So cute! Every single one of them even with the curlers gone bad. Lol. That should be a fun night.

Jackie said...

Or should I say Napolean? Hahahaha.