Friday, February 12, 2016

Fun stuff

     Sunday we used the Super Bowl as a perfect opportunity to have yummy food and hang out with family. We didn't have much invested in the actual football teams but it's always fun to watch the commercials.
We had plenty of yummy food to enjoy.
Some spicy wings and little smokies.
Carter's thrilled.
It was extra fun having the Smith's visiting from Idaho.
These boys played a game of their own.
   I recently started watching a TV series on Netflix, "White Collar" (thanks Ralph for the recommendation) that I mostly watch because of the actor, Matt Bomer, who is quite the hottie. I was sure he was the same guy who played superman in "Man of Steel", Henry Cavill, but I did some research and found I was mistaken but I did a side-by-side just for fun and I'm going to share it because they're both quite attractive men and very similar looking and everyone should get to appreciate their good looks if they don't already.
          And Big Baby showed a new talent.
Climbing!
    And Charlie pulled another 'snip-snip' with the scissors. It's hard to see in a photo but it's right on the top of her head.
The pieces hanging out are what she cut.
    Thankfully she's still cute and fun. I'm including the YouTube video of her cup performance that is a few seconds longer than what I was able to post on Instagram and Facebook.


    And this last photo is of Smalls. Greg has gotten into the habit of taking the dog along in the car when he drops the boys off at school and Smalls has become quite the chauffeur attendant.
He's looking both ways before turning left. He's very safe!
    He's fun! Now on to our three day Valentine weekend.

2 comments:

Elaine Baker said...

Matt Bomer, Henry Cavill, Greg Kmetzsch.... they all look the same to me. I hope you went to church as well (on Super Bowl Sunday). And that Big Baby really gets around doesn't it? Keep the scissors away from Charlie, OK? Thanks for all the great posts.

Grandpa Baker said...

I guess you come by it honestly, your Mom thinks one of the guys that stars on the PBS show, "this old house" is hot, you'll have to ask her who! LOL