Friday, February 26, 2016

Sorry this is boring!

    Well I found out last Saturday I had Pneumonia so that explains why I was feeling so lousy and not getting better as quickly as I normally do when I get sick. Thankfully with the help of antibiotics I'm finally feeling better. I'm still not at full capacity but I'm close, there's just a lingering cough and I'm still a tiny bit weak but I'm feeling much better and I'm definitely looking forward to a few days in St. George with Greg and what hopefully will be a sunny and warm week.
     I did do some spontaneous shopping this morning with McClane and Charlie who were so good and cute carrying their individual bags with their new winter coats for next year. (Sometimes you just can't pass up a bargain when you find one.)
Too sunny to look right at the camera.
  Now lets see if Kayli can handle these kids for four days on her own?!

3 comments:

Grandpa Baker said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Hope the weather is warm for your retreat to St. George. Don't worry about the kids while you are gone, remember how good you and your siblings were when left at home alone. LOL

Elaine Baker said...

I'm so sorry you were sick, Shirley. I remember when you were 14 and had to spend a week in the hospital with pneumonia. If you've had it once, are you more susceptible to getting it again? Anyway, have a good time in St. George. I'm sure Kayli will do a good job taking care of her brothers and sister.

Elaine Baker said...

Oh...I love your cover page.