Friday, July 1, 2016

A few fun things

       We did a few fun things this past week. Here are a few more photos from Greg and Mark's hike last Saturday. I'm kind of sad I didn't join them but at least the yard got weeded. There's also photos of most of the other things we did but I failed to take any photos of the motorcycle ride Greg and I took Saturday evening with the neighbors to Midway. It was great, we had a yummy dinner and the weather was perfect!
Water run off from all the snow.
A fun afternoon at the air show!
The Thunderbirds did not disappoint.
We found this cool park a few weeks ago and finally got the kids there to check it out. I think they had fun.

Charlie found a pair of firemen boots at the neighbors. Safety first!
Spent a little time at Trafalgar Fun Center.
And today we invited ourselves to the neighbors for a little swimming fun.
       It's been a fairly eventful week but not too eventful. I love a week when all the activities are self-planned.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Fun times in the sun!! Yay for summer time! Enjoy it because it is freeeezzzing over here. Cute kids. Love the photo of the four of them lined up sitting on the ride.