Friday, July 15, 2016

The other fun stuff I mentioned before

    Car cruise! Whenever I see small cool cars like this I think of my brother, Tad. 
Cute little Sunbeam!
    The parade in A.F. was fun as always!
We love snuggles with the 'littles'.
J.J. loves his "Char".
     No offense to the parade but the bike ride later the same day was the most fun!! Six Harley's chasing a Beamer for 185 miles, best time ever!! Kayli was a little annoyed with this 'biker gang' attempt by her non-cool parents but little does she know our true selves are finally coming through! The ride was from Alpine to a little place called Hanna and the drive was beautiful. Wolf Creek Pass was awesome!!
We just need a name for our 'biker gang' to really irritate Kayli!
Check out that smooth road on the bottom right!
      And while we were out riding the kids went to Picnic in the Park with Kayli and had a great time.
Kayli hooked me up with some cute photos.
     We made an impromptu but awesome trip to Seven Peaks waterpark Monday. For the first time ever we got there right when it opened and surprisingly it was a slower day than usual and it was awesome! We met up with Josh and Camille and their two kids and everyone had a great time.

Sun and water really take a lot out of you. She napped in the car, here on the front porch and in her bed.
     The next big event was a teenage moment that we still aren't sure how to handle! Mark had this monstrosity sitting in our driveway Wednesday night.
Seriously!
    We told the kid he could maybe buy a motorcycle after he got a quote from insurance and had $3000 saved for his mission but apparently that wasn't good enough for him. It's really too bad because now the likelihood of him getting a motorcycle while he's living under our roof is not likely. This bike doesn't even have a headlight or blinkers, brakes or even both foot pegs. Seriously, this is a prime example of how brain-dead teenagers can be. (Sorry mom and dad for my brain dead teenage moments!)
      So what should I do? Um maybe get my second pedicure ever?! Aren't you impressed, Jackie?
I love the flower details, totally worth the extra $5.
     And to finish off our week of fun......movie night!! I absolutely LOVE summer and outdoor movie nights are at the top of my favorite summer things to do.
We watched "Plane's Fire & Rescue".
      Now we're gearing up for Marie and her family to visit, it should be FUN! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Elaine Baker said...

I think the 'movie' night looks the most fun as well. Cute pictures. We're going to brainstorm here and see if we can help you find a good name for your 'biker gang'.

Grandpa Baker said...

I thought you already had a name for the bikers, "Strawberry Milkshake Riders" I glad you are having fun with the bike, I am sure Joe would be happy knowing how much you are riding it! I know I wouldn't have been riding it as much if I had it in my stable. I have been riding the 2000 TT one week out of the month, not sure I will sell it or not. Tell Mark nice try but he'll feel better getting something he can ride after his mission! Looks like a fun summer so far ... Be careful and give all those kids a wet-willie and tell them it is from me! lol

Jackie said...

AAAwwwww...fun fun summer!! That would be fun with the movie outside. And I love the toes! Can't believe you haven't gone more than just this time since we got ours done. It's something you should do at least twice a year as a treat for yourself. =)