Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving

  Carter had his first experience camping with the scouts at the sand dunes last weekend.
SAND boarding definitely appeals to me more than SNOW boarding.
     We had a pre-thanksgiving dinner with some of the aunts, uncles and cousins Sunday night since we wouldn't all be around on Thanksgiving day. The food was awesome and there's always lots of ways to entertain each other.
A little Texas Hold 'em to wrap up the pre-Thanksgiving dinner night.
And sometimes Charlie falls asleep in the car and almost gets left there all night.
     Then it was the BIG day and we had another fantastic dinner and fun visits with more of the Kmetzsch clan. 
This was the only photo I took. You'll just have to imagine all the yummy food that was added to this beautiful table.
     Then I convinced Greg to give in and allow me to start the Christmas decorating. He and Mark even went out on the dreaded "Black" Friday to purchase a real Christmas tree.
With our new set up in the front room I had to adjust my decorating a little.
I had five great tree decorators.
     I think we're ready, at least in the decor department. There's still some shopping left to do but even that is mostly done! Bring on the Christmas festivities!

No comments: