Saturday, August 12, 2017

The girls!

     Greg and I enjoyed some yummy barbecue this weekend. It was also a great excuse to go for a motorcycle ride.
Hands down the BEST cornbread!!
     I also spent a little time getting photos printed and ready for display for Kayli's wedding reception.
Lots of cute photos and only some mild drama from Kayli.

       We're ending our week celebrating this cute girls 4th birthday. Friday she got to go on a little shopping spree.
She's only mildly spoiled!
Happy birthday balloons.
And a big thank you to G & G Baker for the card and cash. She was thrilled!!
We'll enjoy this cake tonight before fireworks.
     They even had a parade in Charlie's honor.

     So that's our week! Behind the scenes there was a lot of yard work done by me and I've had Greg working on a project or two. Wedding preparations are still going relatively smoothly. There was a little hiccup with the donuts I planned to order but I think I solved it and we should have plenty of yummy donuts for the guests at the reception. Tuesday can't come soon enough!

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

Kayli only had mild drama? and Charlie is only mildly spoiled? Reminds me of the episode on Seinfeld when they ask Newman what he means by 'rarely' and he says 'frequently'. Ha ha ha ha. So excited to come and share on Kayli's special day (and see all the home improvements). Is there anything we can do (or bring)to help?