Saturday, August 5, 2017

Kind of a lot of photos

    I put Greg to work on this amazing gate! I love it when he agrees to my ideas. I love anything on a diagonal!
Repurposed gates and fence wood!
They turned out better then I expected.
      While Greg was hard at work on the gate project I was getting a few things ready for Kayli's bridal photos.

Such a beautiful bouquet and this was thrown together by our local florist at the last minute. I'll be coming back to them for the rest of our flower needs.
     I took a few photos but cousin Rebecca did this couple real justice. Here are just a few she and I captured.





    I also managed to take the four youngest on a couple adventures this week. Here's photo evidence of our trip to Trafalgar. I didn't get any from Seven Peaks but we did a couple hours at the water park this week too.

It wasn't very crowded so this girl got the airplane ride all to herself.
Brock
Carter
McClane
     These three really do get along so well. This was an impromptu coloring project.

We traded Isaac for this big girl for the week and she hasn't had any problem making herself at home. 
     Isaac had the privilege of going on vacation to California with our neighbors, who's son is the same age, and from the photos I've been sent it looks like he's having a 'miserable' time.
Swimming, sunsets and outdoor movies.
A trip to the San Diego Temple to do baptisms, lucky!
    And the highlight of the week was attending the Brigham City Temple with Kayli and Tanner as they went through for their endowments. It was a great day and I'm so excited for this next phase of life for them.

    We had our own mini-photo shoot before our session.

When there's a drinking fountain on the temple grounds you get a drink.
Such a great day and a HUGE thank you to the family that came to support the happy couple.
      Only 10 more sleeps until these two are in wedded bliss!

No comments: