Saturday, September 30, 2017

Birthday boy!!

     I have a new blogger app on my phone that I'm still figuring out and it keeps posting my blogs before I'm ready. 
      This week was pretty low key and I didn't have much to share until today! McClane is 7!! I remember watching General Conference in the hospital when he was born and that is why his middle name is Thomas after our prophet, Thomas S. Monson. I'm so glad we get to celebrate his birthday the same weekend we get to be taught by so many amazing church leaders.
      With a birthday on Saturday you don't waste time opening gifts and getting to cake early. There's nothing wrong with having jello cheesecake for breakfast!
Traditional balloons.

He requested this awesome r/c dump truck.

He also requested this r/c spider. Why?! But how do you say no to this cute face.

And no birthday is complete without a card and cash from G & G Baker! McClane says thanks!!

And when you request jello cheesecake and pumpkin pie you get both without question. This smaller cheesecake is just for him and he's pretty happy about it. Unfortunately, for him, he will have to share the pie and don't worry, there's a larger version of that jello cheesecake waiting in the fridge for the rest of the family.
And this is what happens when mom goes to the outlet stores to find a plain black shirt, she finds a few other cute things too. Somethings I just have to splurge on for our little princess. (Honestly I really wish they had this is my size but I can live vicariously through Charlie if I have to.)

And this is the beginning of my fall decor going up this week. Today I have a one little craft to do that should complete my outdoor decor.
     So that's our week, mostly our Saturday so far. I hope you enjoy general conference weekend, I know we will.

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

Cute Birthday boy! He looks very happy. Love Charlie's dress. (I hope it lasts longer than a day.) Always appreciate your clever yard decorations. That's pretty cool.