Friday, December 8, 2017

Cute girl

     We got another pretty Christmas tree. Charlie and McClane were the official helpers.
I didn't get a photo of McClane actually helping but he was a great little decorator.
    Charlie has also been a great 'helper' with my new vacuum. This vacuum is so light and easy to maneuver that it's no longer a chore to vacuum!

     Greg requested a hair cut and he wanted to go shorter then his typical 2. I told him he'd regret it but it's his head. While cutting I decided he could use a mohawk, at least long enough for a photo. Unfortunately when a guy only has a few strands of hair on the top of his head it's hard to pull off the mohawk, ha ha.
Tough guy

Not as 'cool' as a mohawk is supposed to be.
     This girl falls asleep when and where she wants. At least it wasn't 5:30 P.M.

    And today Charlie had her preschool program. She got to say a line, "Be sure to stack up those building blocks."She said it very clearly and didn't hesitate. I tried getting video but it didn't turn out. She's fun.
She's in the middle of the second to top row in the top photo.
    So that's the highlights. Tomorrow I get to see my son-in-law do some 'heavy lifting' at a dead lift competition, which I'm kind of looking forward to. Greg is at another scout camp out with Carter so the rest of us are enjoying a simple evening at home.

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

Beautiful tree. McClane did a good job decorating it. Charlie is so cute sitting amongst all the children with the little red hats. Love Greg's mohawk. I didn't realize he had as little hair on the top as he does. He's always wearing a hat, so I don't ever notice.