Friday, December 22, 2017

Final countdown



     The video is a little long and there's a pause I'm not happy about but it's a pretty spectacular dancing lights house, my favorite around here for sure. The home owner definitely likes National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation movie because there's lines from the movie before each song.
      This week the elementary kids had their annual Christmas singing assembly. Charlie and Sarah loved watching it together and I finally got them both in their 'matching' coats. We sure love 'tiny' Sarah.
Sarah has to strengthen her eye for about two hours every day. She's got the cutest eyepatch ever.

We had a great view of McClane before he made his way up to the stage.

Unfortunately I didn't get near as good a photo of Brock, (Bottom center with his head turned.) But I at least have proof it happened and I was there.
     With Christmas just three sleeps away I'm happy to report I'm 100% ready! I've even been ambitious enough to do a little baking. Over the past few weeks I've made several patches of toffee, made my first attempt at home made caramels that actually turned out pretty good, made a small batch of gingerbread cookies and have sugar cookie dough chilling for a little more baking tomorrow. Why, you might ask? Because I felt like treats. I'm just glad I get to relax the last couple days before the big day. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

Elaine Baker said...

Merry Christmas you guys. Wish I could have seen the programs. They all look so cute.