Friday, May 31, 2019

Girls night and dogs.

     I enjoyed another fun night with some girlfriends this week. "Just Add Chocolate" was a blast. I may not be a natural at making chocolate treats but I'm definitely a natural at enjoying it even when it's not 'pretty'. And spending time with friends is always fun.
Gina, me, Whitney and Sabrina.
     We also get two weeks with our favorite 'God' dogs. They never struggle to find someone to lay with.

     And of course, we've officially started our summer break! The boys are actually at Father's and sons to start their break off right. Charlie was a little bummed about being left behind but she decided to spend her evening falling asleep at 6:30 P.M.! Now I'm just hoping she stays asleep until at least 6:30 A.M.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Looks like so much fun! Chocolate! Yum!