Friday, May 24, 2019

Winding down!

    Rain, rain and more rain! I'm done with it but it can make things seem extra green and lush around here. My views during my early morning walks can be quite stunning!
This was my view looking East and then southwest Monday morning.
     There were end-of-school programs this week for Brock and McClane but I failed to take any photos. McClane is really into the singing programs lately and Brock is just annoyed by them. I'm still a little behind and can't quite wrap my head around the fact that school is nearly done for the 2018/2019 school year. Charlie is officially done with kindergarten and had her end of year assessment and is definitely ready for first grade in the fall.
      I had another fun girls-night-out this week with a few of my friends and we even added an activity to our evening, which was a fun adventure. Who knew these tiny little fish would feast on dead skin as their main source of food.

Apparently my feet had less dead skin then my friends because she had about 20 fish per foot compared to my 3 or 4 per foot.

Whitney, me, Sabrina and Julie.

Such a fun time and fantastic company! (What we talk about is top secret though!)

Mark's dream restaurant is a reality in down-town Provo.

Charlie with her favorite kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Jeanette Gehring.
     And did I mention Mark has moved out, at least for the summer months?! Yep, he's sharing a loft space in a condo with Marcus and a couple other friends (girls) in Cottonwood Heights for the next few months unless he changes his mind or determines he's not financially capable of this new adventure. We're also moving forward with his criminal issues and hopefully that will all be put to rest before the summer is over as well.
It's only fitting that these two move out together for the first time. I wish they were headed to the MTC together but my choices aren't their choices so we'll just love them anyway and wish them the best!

    And last night we went on an impromptu visit to Cabela's and realized the two youngest kids don't have memories of visiting this store, that's just up the road, so it felt like being there for the first time, at least for them.
Exploring this place is fun when you're young, or a guy.
     I'm really hoping mother nature will give us a little break in the rain so we can enjoy some of our Memorial Day weekend. For now the sun has fought through the clouds so we'll enjoy it while we can.

No comments: