Friday, October 4, 2019

I changed my mind and McClane turned 9!

     I know I said I wasn't going to bother with decorating for fall but Greg took some time cleaning out the garage last Saturday and when I saw my little amount of fall decor I figured I could put forth a little effort and, even without pumpkins and straw bales, it still looks cute in front of the house with what I did have to decorate with.

    We had a great time Sunday being a part of cute baby Luke's baby blessing.
Charlie and baby Luke (His initials are LTD so he's a limited edition!)

     Monday was McClane's 9th birthday!

     He didn't ask for much but I added to his list with some clothing, which he wasn't sure about at first but he quickly found a few clothing items he thought were pretty cool. He was especially excited about his Cozmo robot accessories and new backpack.



    And of course we/I found a couple opportunities to see baby Beau this week. She's just the cutest!


She's such a pretty sleeping angel!
   We had our ward boundaries change last week and we're super excited to be reunited with several families we use to be with in our ward when we first moved here in '99 so we're looking forward to what the future brings but we're also very excited to watch General Conference this weekend. I had someone suggest this weekend should feel like Christmas and even though that's not a "budget-friendly" idea I found a few things I thought I'd try or reintroduce this weekend to hopefully get the kids a little more involved in the listening process. Here's hoping everyone gets a little something out of the weekends inspiration.

No comments: