Friday, October 25, 2019

Sweetness.

      We got to spend a few hours with baby Beau this week and she was just as sweet as ever. Greg even spent over an hour watching her on his own, so cute! Tanner had his torn ACL repaired Wednesday so we became the designated babysitters. The surgery went well and Tanner is officially on the mend.
Mitch and Beau sharing a snuggle.

Aunt Charlie and Beau.

Silly face photo.

Smiling baby!
     And if you didn't catch the news today, Isaac's school had a lockdown situation and this was his reaction, sleep! Thankfully/crazily it was a miscommunication and the call was about another school, which was a mistake as well so no schools in Utah had any real threats today, thank goodness.

    And Charlie received this sweet note and necklace from our friend and neighbor. We live amongst real angels.
"Dear Charlie, Thanks so much for being my friend. I also loved hearing you sing Gethsemane in the primary program. It was beautiful. I know Heavenly Father loves you.
Love, Sis. W"
       I also have to say this week was an emotional roller coaster and I'm so grateful for the power of prayer, modern medicine and for miracles. My youngest niece was burned quite badly and there were many tearful moments thinking of her, praying for her and her family and putting her name on the prayer roll at the temple. The outlook is even better then I would have guessed and she's home and healing quite nicely for the most part. I'm so grateful for my family and for the blessing of the gospel in my life, it makes all the difference when there's hard times and trials that don't seem fair. God really is good and so aware of us!

1 comment:

Auntie Rie-Riem said...

And how grateful we are for your prayers, text, getting mom to come and sending us a HUGE love box! We love you!