Friday, November 1, 2019

Birthday and Halloween!

     We've had a fun week celebrating Isaac's 17th birthday and Halloween. And in case you haven't looked at a calendar today, it's NOVEMBER!! How are we already in November?! And what's even crazier is we're only four sleeps away from flying to LA and 5 sleeps from flying to Brisbane!! I'm kind of FREAKING OUT!! Greg and I are ready but these kids may not be.
     I am going to miss cute baby Beau! She's so fun! 

That hair bow!

Uncle Mark snuggling the baby!
    Isaac made his birthday easy on us and took a little birthday cash and bought his own gift, a new gaming monitor. And of course, he was happy to have yummy cheesecake.

    The 3 youngest had spirit week at school and loved crazy hair day especially.
I failed to get Brock's photo but they all three had some fun purply hair.

    And of course we had a successful Halloween. Parades, trick or treating and plenty of candy.


Brock's last Halloween parade!



Quite a haul!


     Well that's our week. Mark did have a little car accident swiping a pole on the side of the road. He found out today it's well over $6,000 in damage and it may be weeks before his car is repaired. Thankfully it's still drivable and thankfully he wasn't hurt and the insurance has already cut him a check so he can get it in the shop asap. For whatever reason Mark has to learn lessons the hard way. He also found out he had a few things stolen from his car recently including one of his really nice drills. It's probably not been his favorite week.
      So next week if my blogs not updated give me some slack and remember I'm in AUSTRALIA! I'm sure I'll have lots to post whether it's while we're gone or when we get back but I can't wait to see my favorite Aussie's, it's going to be EPIC!

No comments: