Friday, May 8, 2020

A fun week and project progress.

     Church at the Kmetzsch's can be quite entertaining if not 'churchy'! Half in pjs, half in Sunday dress. Isaac taught the lesson or gave the talk, however you want to look at it. Thankfully his dad had a last minute idea for him since he couldn't remember his assignment from one Sunday to the next.

    Charlie has taken to dressing like either her mom or dad. This was a 'copy-dad' day.
From the hat to the boots!
     Mark's birthday present arrived a day or two late but never too late for a motorcycle ride.

    After a long wait I finally got to remove the nasty blinds, that do nothing but collect dust, and replace them with a much simpler window covering, curtains! (Lets be real, Greg did the replacing, I did the ordering.)
Now the dogs have an unobstructed view of the neighborhood.

     And the front porch is 90% complete. The stairs still need a little tweaking before he can cover them completely with Trex and then the front and sides of the porch will be covered with reclaimed wood, hopefully this all gets done over the weekend.

    And most days I walk with my two good friends, one friend goes early with me and the other goes a little later. This morning they both bailed on me so I did the whole 8 miles in one fell swoop and loved every minute of it and I never get tired of the spectacular views that are all around this lovely little town. I do miss my visits with my friends but sometimes it's a pleasure to just be alone with my podcasts.



     Well it's still life as we've known it for the last several weeks. Thankfully things are slowly opening back up and I was able to go tanning for the first time in over a month, now my life is 100% complete.

No comments: