Friday, May 15, 2020

Finished porch and a few fun things.

      Such a nice week. Carter got overalls so he"s ready to work and fish.

      Charlie and her friends got to spend some time at the nearby pond. She loves the water!

    Working like a shirtless man in overalls!

      Mother's Day was great! My family did a great job spoiling me. I loved my blender bottle and note from Tanner. "Dear Grandma Joey, Thanks for being my Mother-in-law. If I had a different Mother-in-law, I would punch her in the face and go find you. Love, Tanner." I won the son-in-law 'lottery' with him!

    There's nothing sweeter then 'loves' from cute Beau! She's the happiest baby I know.

     McClane's teacher gave him a Cold Stone gift card since they can't have their end of year ice cream party so that was a great excuse to get out of the house and get a treat.

     And the porch is all DONE! I love it! The reclaimed wood turned out better then I expected. Greg is so amazing!








    And these photos below are of the porch before the redo in case we forget what we had before. This porch served us well for the last 15 years.

    This new porch is going to be so nice!!

    And this is a perfect example of the difference between cats and dogs. The cat hides in a closet/sock box to avoid everyone and the dog follows me everywhere and lays outside the bathroom and waits for me.

    So that's our week's highlights. Life may not be completely normal but there's still so much good in our life to enjoy.

No comments: