Friday, January 8, 2021

Animals and babies

    We've done some dog-sitting recently and it's always comical to see how they all congregate around Greg whenever he's eating or lying down. And Charlie always welcomes extra pet friends to play with.
Just a line-up of fur!

The kennel came in handy a time or two. 


This pretty girl has been finding odd places to pose herself.


She's been around a lot more with the colder weather keeping her inside more and more.

    And in case you haven't heard everyone gets old and my eyes are my first big reminder that I'm no exception to this rule.
My first pair of reading glasses. And yes they're pink and crazy because why not! I'm mostly just sad that they're actually very helpful for reading and playing solitaire on my phone.


Beau definitely looks a lot cuter in reading glasses then her 'Joey'.

    So there you have it. Our first week of 2021. I watched a funny video of a guy trying to unsubscribe to 2021. He said after his 7 day trial he wasn't a fan and wanted out, ha ha. Sadly this year is not looking any better then 2020 but, like I said to a friend, even if the world can't offer us peace at least we know where we can go to find personal peace. Jesus is the answer to it all!

No comments: