Friday, January 15, 2021

Pretty pets

     Have I ever mentioned how expensive it is to get dogs groomed around here? It's outrageous, but they sure look pretty when it's all done. This time around I was feeling rich and got both dogs groomed on the same day and now I'm not feeling rich at all and yesterday McClane started his second phase of orthodontia and I'm feeling even poorer! I really hope he's my last child that needs braces of any kind because I don't know if my budget can handle any more orthodontist bills.
Smalls is a handsome devil.

Pretty girl.



   And we had a little playdate with cute baby Beau, which is always a treat.
Everyone likes to lay the big bed.

     So that's our week's highlights. We're currently praying for snow and more snow but also secretly loving the mild winter weather for now. Let the three day weekend commence.

No comments: