Friday, February 12, 2021

Pretty things

     It's been a great week. Greg finally got the toe kicks/baseboards installed under our kitchen cabinets and it only took 3 years. Now who wants to wager how much longer it takes before he finishes caulking around the backsplash?
Reclaimed wood for baseboard/toe kick looks cool!

Should we put it above the cabinets too?
     
        I don't necessarily care much for football but we can always get behind yummy food. 
Super bowl foods are so yummy and some day I'll taste and smell them again.

     I love looking out on the backyard and seeing the most amazing sunsets!
Seriously! Gorgeous sunset!

      Our security camera gives a much wider view of our super bowl gathering. I'd turn the photo but it wouldn't come out as large but you get the idea.

A different view of our Super bowl festivities.


Not a sporty family but we don't mind an excuse to make yummy food and set up the projector.

     My friends let me babysit for them and I wasn't sad to sit in this room for a bit and enjoy their awesome view of the mountains.

My good friends have bought a house with some of the most amazing views of our Alpine mountains. These photos don't do it justice!

     So that's our week. We're looking forward to our Valentine's/President's Day three day weekend. And if the weather people can be trusted we might just get a bit of snow over the next couple days.

1 comment:

Grandpa Baker said...

I like the toe kick wood above the cabinets too, Like crown molding. All the super bowl foods look good too, and of course you have to have slush.